CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, April 29, 2004

danny says lasalle. cos nafa is very traditional.
cain says lasalle. cos lasalle is known for design courses.
my sister says up to me. cos its my life. and its my choice.
mom says nafa. cos its nearer to my place.

i think lasalle paid cain to advertise for them. cos he kept going on and on about how great lasalle is.

there's this lady at work who pampers me alot. shes very motherly. and she's always smiling to me and all.. and i heard from the rest of the people that that lady is actually quite a bitch. hrrm.

can anyone please explain to me the reason why there are so many freak accidents latey? first the nicoll highway thing. now the aye thing. what's next? no, dont want any newyork thing please. hope not so many deaths this time around.. but things arent looking too good..

anyone wanna watch prelude to love at victoria theatre? looks good....

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER on saturday night!!!! sounds good? can't wait! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home